Jet A-1 transportable tanks
The transportable tanks operated by Swire Energy Services comply with CAP 437, The IMDG Code, the requirements for UN portable tanks, EN12079 or DNV 27.1. We supply tank capacities of 2700, 4000 or 4400 litres.
Our Jet A-1 transportable tanks are available for purchase or rent.
Why choose us?
- Worldwide approval for offshore transportation and storage of JET A-1 fuel
- Better drainage – tank naturally drains to sample point with no product traps
- Bolted design allows vessel to be removed for easy refurbishment and repainting of frame
- Approval: United Nations (UN) – International Maritime Organization (IMO) approved for the carriage and storage of Jet A-1 fuel worldwide
- ASME VIII Div 1 and in accordance with CAA Cap 437
- Inspection agency: DNV
- Easy to operate – including fittings easily accessed and manlid fitted with swing bolts.
- Smaller footprint than equivalent capacity horizontal tank
- Lower maintenance and longer life due to stainless steel vessel to frame attachments
- Included under Helifuel AS Type approvals from DNV and ABS and accepted by 3rd party approval agencies IMDG, ADR/RID, DNV 2.7-1, EN 12079
- Tank Type: IMDG T4, DNV 2.7-1, EN12079 vertical bolted tank in rectangular frame.
Find out more: call our Aviation team on +44 (0)1224 872707 or email Aviation.email@example.com
|Style||Size||Config||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Height (mm)||Tare (kg)||Payload (kg)||MGW (kg)||Capacity (L)|