Maintenance & Refurbishment
Our integrated maintenance and refurbishment services including blasting, painting, cleaning, and fabrication, serve to ensure the quality of your equipment.
Our expert team and purpose-built dedicated facilities ensure we are best positioned to deliver the highest quality asset solutions to support your supply chain. The team and facilities are the cornerstone of maintaining our fleet of over 55,000 units as well as supporting our clients.
Equipment Maintenance & Refurbishment
Our certified coating inspector can survey equipment onsite and recommend the necessary repair – whether a localised solution, or full blast & paint to achieve maximum protection and coating longevity.
From our refurbishment facilities we can blast & paint equipment to your requirements. Our FROSIO and NACE inspectors can check our delivery of blast & paint work, as well as perform third party inspections if required. Our key services include:
- Repairs and mechanical work
- Sea fastening
- Preventative Maintenance
- Documentation Management
- Service Plans
- Quality Control
Our certified in-house coating experts can provide complete surface preparation and abrasive blast cleaning.
Materials such as aluminium, carbon steel, galvanised steel, shop primed steel and stainless steel substances can be prepared to the highest standard for coating.
Swire Energy Services specialise in the application of anti-corrosive and high performance painting and coatings via airless spray.
Our FROSIO and NACE inspectors can check our delivery of blast & paint work, as well as perform third party inspections if required.
Our professional and reliable blasting and painting services offer an efficient and cost effective solution for preparing structures and protective your equipment against the harshest of conditions.
Blasting & Painting services and solutions are available from our on-site facilities globally.
Fabrication and Repairs
Full turnkey fabrication solution. Our in-house capabilities ensure that we maintain high specification within tight deadlines, providing quick turnaround times to meet our customer’s delivery schedules across the world. Our key fabrication services include:
- Project Management
- NDT & Inspection
- Shot Blasting & Coating
- Documentation Packages
As part of our service we provide cleaning of containers, transport tanks up to 20m3, tank truck, forklifts, tools and other equipment. Our environmentally friendly procedures enable us to reuse over 90% of our water for a cost-effective solution, and our equipment utilised ensures a fast and efficient turnaround for the removal and disposal of a range of substances.
Our cleaning facilities across various locations recycle some of the water used in the cleaning process, allowing us to reduce the amount of additional water added to the process. This also reduces the volumes of water shipped as waste for further treatment.
- Tank Cleaning:- Swire Energy Services offers a comprehensive washing service for tanks up to 60m3 to ensure assets are cleaned thoroughly, eliminating the risk of contamination and ensuring the equipment operates to the highest standard
- Truck Cleaning:- Utilising our range of pressure washing equipment, we can provide cleaning services for a range of large trucks and vehicles
- Equipment Cleaning:- We can offer the safe and secure cleaning of a range of assets and equipment to ensure minimum disruption to our customers operations
Modifications can be made to our own, or our customers equipment. The primary objective of each modification is to increase the value and utilisation of a standard product with changes that reflect new customer requirements or allow the unit to be used for another purpose.
- Small, cost effective modifications:- Can be achieved with minimum cost and a quick turnaround. Examples can include integration of small hatches or louvers panels, additional lashing rings / securing points and adding internal shelves and workbenches
- Larger, non-structural modifications:- This requires more specialist fabrication and can include adding lids to open tops, skips or cargo baskets, cradles and tool supports and rigging loft conversions
- Fully re-engineered units:- Structural modifications to the primary structure of the CCU resulting in re-load testing and re-certification. This includes modifications to fit customer equipment and modifications to comply with new rules and regulations
Get in touch
Thank you for your interest in Swire Energy Services. Please let us know how we can help you with your product and service requirements.