Rigging Loft Overview
Swire Energy Services offers a range of standard or bespoke rigging lofts in a variety of sizes, for sale or rental, to meet our customers operational requirements and to optimise work space efficiency.
Our rigging lofts are equipped with workbenches, shelves and runway beams to ensure all equipment is stored correctly.
Our safe stacking design allows for optimal space utilisation while providing a safe working environment for people and equipment.
Available from our 58 bases around the globe in Europe, Africa, North & South America, Asia- Pacific and the Middle East and Caspian Sea
- DNV 2.7-1 and EN 12079
- ISO 1496/ISO 668/ISO 6346 & CSC
- Workbench assembly with drawer unit
- Shelving unit
- Wall mounted shelves
- 2 x sling bracket assemblies with support rails
Alongside our standard fleet we offer a vast variety of bespoke and made to measure rigging loft solutions delivered by our dedicated engineering service team.
Swire Energy Services has a selection of standard lifting frames for sale or rental, as well as a bespoke made-to-measure service for small and large scale specialist equipment.
- Designed and manufactured to DNV 2.7-1/ EN12079 standards
- Easily transported and manoeuvred
- Bespoke design service available for specialist equipment
- Detachable frame & base for easy access - available on some designs
- Provided with certified slings and shackles
Contact our Sales Team
Lifting frames available globallyInterested in lifting frames? Contact our customer service department to find how we can help with your lifting frame requirements.