Swire Energy Services is a global provider of services to the energy industry and is the world's largest supplier of offshore load carriers to the global energy industry. In addition, Swire Energy Services is a leading provider of modular systems, offshore services, chemical handling, onshore services and services within Aviation. Aviation was established, among other things, with the acquisition of Helifuel AS.
Aviation specialises in the provision of integrated and tailor-made aviation services for the international energy and marine industries. Among other things, Aviation provides services within:
- Refuelling and monitoring systems
- System & Helideck Services
- Jet A-1 fuel supply and steering
- Equipment rental
With operations in 28 countries and over 500 employees globally, it is our people who are at the center of the business and we are constantly on the lookout for new talents and experienced professionals.
We are looking for Business Development Manager in Aviation
Swire Energy Services is looking for an ambitious and strategic leader for business development. A leader with strong knowledge of the Norwegian market area and who wants to join our Aviation division to strengthen our commercial team.
We offer a unique opportunity where you will become part of an international commercial team and play a key role in further developing and strengthening our commercial relationships as well as developing and implementing marketing strategies within our service offering.
As a commercial asset, the role will typically be responsible for driving the sales process including effectively managing the sales cycle, developing, maintaining and strengthening relationships with key customers, and monitoring market trends.
The position may be based in Stavanger or Sveio. Some travel must be expected.
- You have commercial experience and are a good relationship builder
- Experience in the aviation sector or technical sales is an advantage
- You have good business sense and strong commercial as well as negotiation skills
- You have an international background
- Solid experience with contracts that have given you a basic understanding of both Norwegian and international trade law
- Has a natural ability to engage and motivate teams for joint efforts
- Is a team player and is able to create relationships across groups and cultures
- Is hands-on both in terms of sales, follow-up and reporting
- Relevant academic, commercial or technical education at minimum bachelor's level
- You are fluent in Norwegian and English fluently, orally and in writing
- A challenging position in a growing company
- An inspiring work environment where you become part of a professional team and have good opportunities for professional and personal development
- Competitive salary and terms
Apply for this role
Thank you for your interest in Swire Energy Services. Please provide all relevant information that may help with your application.