Primarily responsible for ensuring that the company’s commercial Policies and activities are developed and implemented to meet targets for business growth, retention and profitability.
1. Sales Strategy
- Regional 3 year commercial plans
- Annual commercial targets for the year for region
- New market development in Angola
2. Customer & External Relations
- Relationships with existing customers and prospective customers
- Public relations
3. Staff Management
- Suitably qualified local commercial teams in place
- Compliance with the Swire corporate governance standards
- Provide direction on the company’s commercial strategy development and communication to ensure that Sales and product development activities align with strategic plans.
- To develop and implement sales strategies to target and convert new prospects in order to grow customer base
- Implement effective communication strategy to enhance cross-functional cooperation and maintain the competitive edge
- Manage the company’s customer accounts to ensure retention and growth of customer revenue in order to achieve budgeted revenue targets.
- Managing all customers’ contract renewal and tender submissions to prevent loss of business
- To manage new product development programmes and associated launch and sales activities.
- Promote interdepartmental collaboration to ensure the company’s goals are met and exceeded
- Collaborate with Operations and Finance teams to plan, prepare and present Fleet Capex requests for the GM’s review and approval
- Collaborate with the Operation Manager in the region to ensure that operational activities meet the customers’ demand.
- Provide input into current CCU availability.
- Sales Strategy
- Set, in conjunction with General Manager regional 3 year plans
- Monitor revenue and commercial cost performance against targets on a monthly basis
- Initiate, implement & monitor revenue and cost recovery plans if required
- Develop annual PR and marketing plans
- Customer & External Relations
- Establish and maintain contact with customers
- Actively look to engage new customers
- Develop, maintain and share a comprehensive database of customer contacts by country
- Develop, maintain and share a comprehensive sales enquiry database
- Manage maintenance in region including control of the regional sales & marketing budgets
- Staff Management
- Liaise with operating company management to establish, train and maintain suitably qualified local commercial teams
- Ensure each position has a relevant job description and that employees are aware of it
- Recruit, train and keep motivated a professional team
- Ensure commercial teams in region are in compliance with the Swire corporate governance standards
- Appraise team and submit reports on an annual basis to GM
- Miscellaneous and Administration
- Ensure office administration in commercial areas accurate and meets the Swire Energy Services standard
- Create monthly management reports and communicate where relevant
- Report key issues to Director & GM so all parties have a better understanding of local situation
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Commercial Management
- Minimum 10years of working experience with at least 5years of those in senior sales or business development management positions in a multinational company
- Membership to relevant Professional bodies an added advantage
Apply for this role
Thank you for your interest in Swire Energy Services. Please provide all relevant information that may help with your application.