Primarily responsible for organising the Credit control activities of the OpCo to achieve set credit collection targets in order to achieve the OpCo’s DSO & QoD targets.
- Manage the implementation of the OpCo credit recovery and management strategy to ensure that customers pay their debts to agreed terms and that uncoverable debts against delinquent accounts are promptly compiled and presented for write-off approval in order to improve the company’s cash collection, as well as, the DSO and QOD.
- Ensure accurate and timely update of the DCT with the daily records of all collection activities of the Credit Executives, according to the requirement of the SOS OTC policy and the OpCo process requirement in order to provide up-to-date visibility of credit control activities.
- Perform credit investigation for new credit facility applications and running facilities in accordance with the OpCo’s OTC policy and the service Level Agreement between Finance & Commercial departments to prevent creditor’s default.
- Ensure accurate records of the AR outstanding balances are maintained in AccPacc for all clients’ accounts within the collection territories in order to prevent disputes and delays in payment.
- Ensure comprehensive and regular review of Aged AR schedules with Commercial Team, to identify and prevent potential bad debt exposure.
- Ensure timely delivery of clients’ invoices and statements of accounts to enhance speedy settlement of bills.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of first university degree
- Minimum 7 years of working experience in a multinational financial environment with at least three (3) of those years in senior credit control management positions
- Membership of relevant Professional bodies is an added advantage
- Stop work by challenging and stopping unsafe acts and behaviours or unsafe conditions.
- Comply with Standard Operating Procedures defined in Responsibilities above, and company STOP WORK system.
Apply for this role
Thank you for your interest in Swire Energy Services. Please provide all relevant information that may help with your application.