The Facility Technician is responsible for pulling jobs, loading and unloading equipment, washing/staging equipment, and ensuring inspections are current.
- Remove outdated slings and prepare reports for recertification at SOS and customer locations
- Install recertified slings at SES and customer locations
- Ensure that all equipment is properly cleaned
- Perform inspection and maintenance on all equipment as required.
- Perform NDE inspection (wet mag, dye penetrant) on equipment pad-eyes as required
- Perform visual inspections on equipment and slings per ASME B30.9 as required
- Maintain and submit accurate inspection forms and sling change logs
- Assist with other duties as assigned by supervisor
- At least 18 years old.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license. CDL required.
- A clean work and criminal history record.
- Safety conscience
Preferred, but not required
- 6 months experience in NDE, current NDE Level II certification a plus
- 6 months experience in Rigging, current Rigging Gear and Sling Inspector Level II
Apply for this role
Thank you for your interest in Swire Energy Services. Please provide all relevant information that may help with your application.