To provide general labour support to the yard as directed by the department Lead.
- Assist in housekeeping on a daily basis
- Undertake more thorough clearing/cleaning of surface debris on a periodic basis
- Maintain the aesthetic standard of CCUs in the touch up paint area
- Remove rust from forklift tunnels
- Ensure that equipment and tools used are properly maintained
- Keep the workplace clean and tidy
- Perform other functions as required to suit the needs of the operation
Qualifications and Experience
- Ability to use basic hand tools
- Strong work ethic
- High attention to detail
- Good level of fitness as this role is labour intensive
- Stop work by challenging and stopping unsafe acts and behaviours or unsafe conditions
- To comply with all aspects of the Safety, Quality and Environmental Management Systems
- The safe use of forklift trucks in accordance with training provided
- Action oriented
- Customer focus
Any Other Information
The above responsibilities are neither exclusive nor exhaustive and the incumbent may be called upon to carry out such other appropriate alternative or additional duties as may be required which are within their capability and competence.
The job holder may also be required to work at other locations operated by the Company as well as carrying out customer and supplier site visits
Apply for this role
Thank you for your interest in Swire Energy Services. Please provide all relevant information that may help with your application.