A vacancy has arisen for a General Worker / Rigging Assistant within the Altens East Operations Department reporting directly to the Yard Lead.
The successful candidate will have a strong work ethic, high attention to detail, possess the ability to work with hand tools and have a good level of fitness as this role is labour intensive.
Responsibilities and duties will include but not be limited to:
- Assist in housekeeping on a daily basis
- Undertake more thorough clearing/cleaning of surface debris on a periodic basis
- Maintain the aesthetic standard of CCUs in the touch up paint area
- Remove rust from forklift tunnels
- Assist in fabricating and repairing wire rope slings and assemblies
- Ensure that equipment and tools used are properly maintained
- Keep the workplace clean and tidy
- Perform other functions as required to suit the needs of the operation
- Experience in a similar role or Mechanical Experience
- Ability to read/understand basic Technical Drawings
- Forklift license
- Full UK Driving Licence
Applicants must be able to work as part of a team and have a good timekeeping record as well as be numerate and literate.
The specific terms and conditions relating to the post will be agreed with the successful applicants based on their experience and knowledge.
Apply for this role
Thank you for your interest in Swire Energy Services. Please provide all relevant information that may help with your application.