Reporting to the CFO, the Insurance Officer will be responsible for arranging and maintaining the Group’s international insurance programme to ensure sufficient cover and protection at all times.
- Manage, direct, and monitor all insurance activities
- Working with brokers, our parent company, and the international businesses to gather, collate, and review renewal information
- Lead the renewal process to ensure the programme renewal is cost effective with sufficient policy cover
- Manage the integration of any business/service line timeously, efficiently, and cost effectively
- Identify any new insurable risks within the business and make recommendations for effective management of the risks
- Working with the CFO to report on cover arrangements, premiums, claims, etc
- Manage the claim notification process with brokers
- Support all areas of the business with insurance related issues
- Coordinate with JS&SL in relation to group policies
- General administration of all insurance provisions
Qualifications and Experience
- Experienced in insurance management
- Ability to handle insurance negotiations with brokers
- Understanding of risk management
Stop work by challenging and stopping unsafe acts and behaviours or unsafe conditions.
Comply with Standard Operating Procedures defined in Responsibilities above, and company STOP WORK system.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, organisational, and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to work on own initiative
Apply for this role
Thank you for your interest in Swire Energy Services. Please provide all relevant information that may help with your application.