IT are looking for an onsite support person as IT Technician 1 who will be based in Tananger with occasionally travel to the other sites in Norway.
Reporting to the IT Services Manager, the role holder will be primarily responsible for onsite tasks related to the operation and delivery of IT services. This role will also assist with administrative and project tasks as necessary. The role holder is expected to have the necessary skills and knowledge to effectively carry out the responsibilities outlined below.
Principle Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Provide first line, hands on IT operational support and onsite support
- Hands-on provisioning and support of IT infrastructure and services
- Interface with 3rd party IT support organizations and assist where necessary
- Adhere to SES IT policies, guidelines, and standards
- Provide basic IT training and introductions to new hires
- Control, secure, issue and reclaim IT hardware inventory
- Assist in the procurement of IT hardware
- Installation and/or provision of IT hardware and software
- Assist with the delivery of IT projects as requested
Skills and Experience
The following is a list of the minimum skills and experience necessary for this role:
- Experience in support Windows 10 and Windows 11 operating systems
- Experience with Microsoft products
- Experience with network cabling, rack setup and rack maintenance
- Good organizational skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ability to create an inventory list and maintain associated documentation
- Able to travel to SES sites located in the local region if required
- Able to work both independently and collaboratively
- Strong customer-service orientation with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Works well in a multicultural workplace.
- Hands on approach to problem solving.
For more information about the role, please contact Steven Wilson at email@example.com
If you would like to apply for the position, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 31st.
Apply for this role
Thank you for your interest in Swire Energy Services. Please provide all relevant information that may help with your application.