- Evaluate all engineering drawings and ensure implementation according to fabrication specification and welding procedure specification.
- Perform all fabrication work with help of forming and cutting equipment in line with engineering drawings and provided fabrication specification.
- Perform efficient welding of various metal objects with help of gas torch and welder in line with weld procedure specification
- Must possess a ‘can do’ attitude in both welding and fabrication disciplines.
- Must have FCAW experience, preferably coded or previously coded.
- Preferred experience of topside and subsea structural fabrication is advantageous.
- Ability to fabricate from complex engineering drawings without supervision.
Qualifications and Experience
Experience and knowledge of fabrication and welding processes.
Preferably FCAW coded or previously coded.
Stop work by challenging and stopping unsafe acts and behaviours or unsafe conditions.
Comply with Standard Operating Procedures defined in Responsibilities above, and company STOP WORK system.
0800hrs to 1630 hours Monday to Friday with 30-minute lunch break or shift pattern as advised. Reasonable overtime will be worked as and when required.
Apply for this role
Thank you for your interest in Swire Energy Services. Please provide all relevant information that may help with your application.