Ensure the integrity of your high voltage system
Swire Energy Services provides electrical maintenance solutions to maximise the performance of the electrical components of the turbines and reduce the level of unplanned downtime.
Regular maintenance is the key to protecting these components - enhancing safety, increasing production, minimising downtime and ultimately maximising your ROI. Regular maintenance can also ensure compliance to manufacturers warranties and reduce the risk of component failure.
Appointing a dedicated team committed to looking after your electrical components throughout their operational lifecycle, can ensure you achieve these benefits and help deliver maximum generation during high wind periods.
Our team of highly experienced, fully certified technicians can develop maintenance strategies and provide the following services:
Consulting and planning
- HV Safety
- General HV Consultancy
- Network Analysis, Discrimination Studies
- Earthing Design
- HV Electrical System Design
Construction and installation
- Switchgear & Transformer Installation & Testing
- Installation of Cable Containment: HV/LV, Cable Ladders Trays & Trunking, Earthing Systems
- Panel Wiring: Relay Panels, Remote Terminal Unit (RTUs) and LVAC boards
- VLF & Partial Discharge Testing
- Cable Installation & Jointing Services – 11kV, 33kV & 66kV
- Installation and commissioning of transformer and switchgears
Maintenance, Repair and Retrofitting
- Maintenance and refurbishment of HV & LV Switchgear
- Fault Finding Analysis
- HV Inspection & Testing Services up to 66kV
- Oil sampling
- Dissolved gas analysis
- Lab analysis of samples
- Retrofitting and upgrading of lighting, heating, power and security systems for substations
- Senior Authorised Person
- HV Switching
- HV Electrical Installation Primary substation: Construction, Installation and Commissioning
- Upgrade & Decommissioning: To all Equipment Protection, Design, Testing & Commissioning
Get in touch
Thank you for your interest in Swire Energy Services. Please let us know how we can help you with your product and service requirements.