Our high pressure iron is available for rent in 2” and 3” 1502 pressure iron. All equipment is inspected and tested before each use with inspection and test certifications provided. In addition, Swire Energy Services offers full traceability of all equipment with documented and proven refurbishment techniques by trained professionals.
Our High Pressure Equipment and Accessories are available from our bases in the USA.
Equipment & Services
- Adjustable Relief Valves
- Adjustable Chokes
- Plug Valves
- Integral Spools
- Integral Tees
- Mud Guages
- High Pressure Hoses
- 5-Valve Dual Adjustable Choke Manifolds
- Carrying Rack
- Multiple Crossover Configurations
Onshore Tanks & Blending Equipment
Swire Energy Services offers an extensive range of onshore tanks, blending equipment, filter units, and air compressors in a variety of sizes and capacities for sale or rental.
Available from bases in the USA for sale or rental.
We offer the following
- Enclosed Tanks
- Open Top Tanks
- Gas Busters
- Air Compressors
- Blending Tanks
- Filtration Units
- Blending tanks sizes ranging from 8 bbls to 120 bbls capacity
- Gun lines and hydraulic agitators, additive hoppers available
- Filtration down to <1 micron
- All units suitable for land or offshore use
- All tanks equipped with handrails
Swire Energy Services offers a full range of onshore pumps for a variety of applications. Available from bases in the USA for sale or rental.
Our transfer pumps are specifically designed for use with chemicals and fluids utilized today in the energy industry.
We offer the following transfer pumps;
- Centrifugal Pumps
- Centrifugal Pumps with Power Packs
- Electric Centrifugal Pumps
- Diaphragm Pumps
- Units are placed on skids for full containment
- Spark Arrestor mufflers installed
- Emergency shutdown system
- Over speed protection available
- Multiple discharge and suction lines available
- Flow rates from 1 bbl per minute to more than 50 bbls per minute available
- Customized components available for special applications
High Pressure Pumps
Our High Pressure Pumps are specifically designed for use in a wide range of drilling, production, completion, work over and plug-and-abandon applications.
- Skid-based units suitable for a broad range of functions, both on and offshore
- Various pressure ranges and flow rates available
- Extensive range of complementary hoses and fittings available to match almost any application