As a leading provider of safe, cost-effective, and reliable services to energy operations and logistics worldwide, Swire Energy Services’ long-term success depends on our ability to continually deliver products and services of high quality in a simple and cost-efficient way without any harm to people or the environment.
- Our leaders will continually develop and drive an inclusive safety culture aligned to our core values of Integrity, Humility, Endeavor, Excellence, and Continuity
- Everyone will strive to operate in a manner which safeguards the health, safety and security of our employees and those with whom we do business.
- “Act On What We See” behavioural approach is applied at all times to focus minds through direct actions on injury and incident prevention to support our aim of Zero Harm
- Every member of Swire Energy Services has the authority to STOP WORK if they believe what they observe could cause harm to any person or the environment
- Nurture and continuously develop an engaged workforce that actively participates in the ongoing development of our Health and Safety culture through a fully inclusive approach
- Ensure all personnel have a good working environment that promotes health and well being
Want to find our more?
Download our latest HSE & Quality PolicyDownload
Global Health and Safety Team
Julie Cormack CorriganUK HSEQ Manager
Michelle JacksonNigeria HSEQ Supervisor View my Linkedin
Michelle Jackson joined Swire Energy Services Nigeria Limited (SESNL) in 2011. She joined as a receptionist with responsibility for attending to all visitors needs and ensuring they were properly inducted and to the SESNL site to ensure they remained safe during this visit. During this time Michelle was also responsible for non-fleet procurement personnel responsible for sourcing and procuring the operational requirements from local and international vendors in a timely- and cost- effective manner. Michelle quickly developed a penchant for HSEQ and was promoted to her current role as a Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ) Supervisor. ‘Safety first’ underscores all our business interactions. All employees are reminded of the importance of keeping safety fresh through our annual, quarterly, monthly and weekly safety meetings where safety trainings, updates, alerts and statistics are shared with the team. Likewise, contractors and visitors are also given detailed and up-to-date safety inductions, as well as, empowered to stop and spot unsafe acts. This transparency has helped to promote a safe working environment where forklift drivers, truck drivers, customers, venders and employees carry out their duties safely and effectively. In alignment with our core value of business continuity, Swire Energy Services Nigeria Limited has continued to record zero ‘LTI’ and remains focused in fostering zero harm to all.