- Our leaders will continually develop and drive an inclusive safety culture aligned to our core values of Integrity, Humility, Endeavor, Excellence, and Continuity
- Everyone will strive to operate in a manner which safeguards the health, safety and security of our employees and those with whom we do business.
- “Act On What We See” behavioural approach is applied at all times to focus minds through direct actions on injury and incident prevention to support our aim of Zero Harm
- Every member of Swire Energy Services has the authority to STOP WORK if they believe what they observe could cause harm to any person or the environment
- Nurture and continuously develop an engaged workforce that actively participates in the ongoing development of our Health and Safety culture through a fully inclusive approach
- Ensure all personnel have a good working environment that promotes health and well being
Want to find our more?
Download our latest HSE & Quality PolicyDownload