Our 2023 report has launched!Find out more
Sustainable Development Policy
Swire Energy Services is committed to the sustainable development of its businesses and aims is to create long term value for its shareholders with a target to be carbon neutral by 2030.
- To be leaders in sustainable development in the industries in which we operate.
- Become carbon neutral by 2030, with an interim target of 65% reduction by 2025, by adopting industry best practices to improve energy efficiency, and by increasing the use of renewable energy.
- Turn today’s waste into a resource for tomorrow, contributing to the creation of a circular economy, where waste materials are no longer simply thrown away, but are retained and re-used as a future resource.
- Use water responsibly and sustainably and to protect its watersheds.
- Source materials responsibly and sustainably, including ensuring that our suppliers meet our sustainability standards.
- Bring value to the communities in which we operate and respect their culture and heritage.
- Encourage our staff to engage actively in sustainable development matters at work and in the community.
- Monitor the company's performance and report regularly.
Swire Energy Services recognises the world needs to act swiftly and decisively to reduce carbon emissions to mitigate damaging climate change and are committed to supporting this through progressive decarbonisation. Therefore, we have set the ambition to become a carbon neutral operation by 2030 with an interim target of 65% reduction by 2025.
Swire Energy Services’ Sustainable Development strategy is fully aligned with the Swire groups’ SwireTHRIVE strategic framework and covers other areas which are material to our own Company.
Group Sustainability Manager
Suzie SharmaGroup Sustainability Lead
Amaka Harrison- AjaSustainability Analyst View my Linkedin
Sustainable Development Reports and Policies
Swire Energy Services has grown from a world-leader in offshore containers, to become a fully integrated service provider for the global energy sector. Discover our strategy to build a more sustainable future and accelerate the transition to net-zero emissions by 2030.