Two major customers required sea fastening projects completing both urgently and out of hours due to strict tide times. Customers faced penalties if the project did not meet the strict timeline in place. Swire Energy Services’ (SES) strategic operational locations in Peterhead and Aberdeen, as well as the project management skills and experience of the team, ensured SES were able to support the full scope of the customer requirements. SES’ fully integrated service offering meant the customer could depend on the Peterhead team for all their solutions from one provider.
- The customers required urgent, out of hours mobilisations due to strict tide time windows for boats to travel to rigs.
- Delays caused by failure to meet tide times would have meant significant penalty costs for the customer.
The SES Service
- SES Peterhead offered a fully integrated service offering meaning the customer could depend on the experience and skills of the Peterhead team to complete the full range of required services.
- One team completing the project resulted in effective project management, removing any process delays, ensuring strict timeframes were adhered to.
- Our ability and commitment to complete urgent out of hours projects for key customers meant they could depend on SES regardless of the time of day.
- Sea-Fastening Mobilisation
- Lashing Services
- Rigging & Lifting Supply
- Fabrication and welding consumables
- D-ring supply
This project exemplifies the commitment of the Peterhead team, headed by Inspection Manager Paul Emslie, to their customers. The team embody the SES ambition to be the easiest company to work with. The team, Gino StrIsciuglio, Kevin Wilson and Josh Mclean, are qualified in MPI (PCN level 2), SNT DPI, PCN UT 3.1 3.2 3.9, and LEEA lifting. Supported by Nathan Munro, Business Development Manager, the team complete projects like this across the east coast of Scotland and beyond.
Interested in these services?
Get in touch to find out how we can support youClick here to contact us