Our chemical services resources and capabilities – across storage, transfer, blending and packaging – inspire confidence in your oil & gas or renewables operations.
Chemical Equipment Supply
Together with our range of chemical management services, Swire Energy Services provide a range of chemicals for sale as part of rental/management packages.
We provide a variety of Glycols and other commodity chemicals – such as MEG, TEG, Methanol and Sodium Hypochlorite.
Chemical Storage Services
Our storage capabilities encompass:
- Provision of bulk storage tanks (also heated ones), area for storage of both IBCs, drums and kegs, heated inside and outside
- Accurate tank level control, recording and reporting on a regular basis
- Facilities for blending
- Facilities to fill both bulk and pack-out from bulk storage facilities
- Systems to ensure product segregation
- Inventory management including product stock level reporting
- QC sampling/controls with storage of QC samples
Chemical Handling Services
Swire Energy Services provides solutions for the handling and transportation of high-value chemicals.
We offer only the highest quality tanks and equipment to provide secure, robust and reliable methods of chemical handling.
Services include:- Order management, dispatch handling labelling with document package, transport and logistics co-ordination.
Custom blending, mixing and sampling services by highly trained Swire Energy Services personnel.
- Blending facilities capable of 100% cleanliness and discharge to allow aqueous and organic blending
- Blends control as per formulation and guidelines provided by the customer
- Blending of individual batch quantities in the range from 200 kg upwards.
The increased need for cleanliness – for the reduction of particles in fluids – is one of the key imperatives in the offshore use of chemicals.
We provide filtration systems that you can rely on to remove contaminants and particles from chemicals deployed offshore.
We offer various cartridge and filtering solutions for different fluids and different cleanliness objectives.
We also filter to NAS classes, and provide documented proof of cleanliness for individual batches of deliveries.
We can arrange for third-party confirmation of cleanliness if required.
Tank Rental / Management
Our transportable chemical tanks are designed, manufactured and tested in full compliance with the relevant industry standards – including IMDG/ADR classifications and DNV 2.7-1/EN12079 frames.
Tank types and designs vary to suit a wide variety of products and capacities from 1,000 to 52,000 litres.
We also offer full tank management services, including:
- Inspection, certification, document provision, removal of nonstandard labels (such as product and hazard labels)
- Repair and maintenance
- Coupling management (fitting/removal/storage, testing as required)
- Back office admin (including customer service, billing, reporting and KPIs)
- Tank cleaning (provided on all locations)
- Track & Trace solutions
- Storage of transportation tanks
- Logistics and administration.
Swire Energy Services can order couplings, both male and female, equipment for annual inspection, wire, equipment for mounting wire and any other necessary equipment that is needed for coupling management.
Swire can also provide annual inspection and maintenance on female couplings that are used offshore.
The services we provide include:
- Counting and registration of couplings upon arrival
- Mounting of couplings to tanks
- Leak test before delivery
- Administrative work
- Continuous follow up of maintenance tracker/overview
- When using permanent tanks, the couplings are dedicated to the tank for better control of correct coupling to correct chemical
- Annual control of couplings. This includes cleaning and physical check of the couplings. If deficient or damaged, parts will be replaced, and couplings pressure tested.
- Shipment of female couplings offshore. Couplings are registered directly towards rig and marked with chemical.
- A description of how annual maintenance will be performed
Get in touch
Thank you for your interest in Swire Energy Services. Please let us know how we can help you with your product and service requirements.